Monday, February 25, 2013

Visualization Tutorial

Visualization Model

This tutorial shows how to setup a visualization model using Google spreadsheet. I thought since this week is the deadline to turn in the project I will go ahead and share what our team did for our visualization project. This develops a model for the Internet Users (per 100 people) across the globe over a mentioned time frame. For our project submission we made a few more enhancements, but this video tutorial shows how to implement a motion chart with a certain data set using Google Spreadsheet.




references: Google Tableau/Gallery Datasets

2 comments:

  1. Prashant,

    Thank you for putting this together. For next tutorials, I would highly suggest using screen capturing software.

    Fadel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will remember to do that. We used Camtasia for our project. I will incorporate a screen capture tool for future tutorials.

    Prashant

    ReplyDelete