Thursday, February 21, 2013

Resubmit as Comment-Count Words with AMR -Shaomao Li



Thanks for sharing. I also want to share my experience to use AWS. After a couple of trying, I succeed to see “RUNNING” comment on my AWS window and I realized that I made a mistake to define output file path. Since I thought that we need to create a output file then define the output file to convert to output, I created the output file and wrote the output file path as we did for input file and wordsplitter.py  file. Finally, I tried not to define the output and see the results and I was done. Since I thought some people might do the same mistake I wanted to share my failure with you. One more thing I can share here is that since my file was very large about 1.43 GB, in the “ADVANCED OPTIONS” phase, I clicked “No” for Enable Debugging and it took 51 minutes to complete. It was a good experience to see what the AWS is able to do with large files. Even WordPad had a trouble to open my file; AWS was able to count the words in it.2/16/2013


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment